Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Jc Penney Salon, Hair Colors
.. home again on the way back
step from Poland .. in Germany and I head to Holland to give a greeting to Corinne ( http://simonechieregato.blogspot.com/2006/06/great-woman.html ) that since I was in Russia I storm of messages asking me to visit her nlla find his new home. I'll stay the three days just to relax and pamper myself a little bit (but not too much, I did not ask it now complains that on this trip) but then I take the south. After the Bonn meeting Popi, nice motorcycle with his Greek CBF 600 if it is returning to his homeland, through the Swiss Alps fun on the bends. In Bolzano we salute you, you take me the way for Slovenia to home .. As I approach the house comes to mind memories of the trip and almost did not make me realize the way, how many miles, how many people I met, how many faces and the looks that you'll never forget, as I carefully Oiun Erten lip Bayaraa that greets me with tears in her eyes asking me to not forget and not to forget his country .. how could I! If each of them gave me something to take my turn to each I left my thanks to all, thanks to you all that with your messages and comments you have sustained me in difficult times without realizing it. In Almaty gate of the house waiting for me wagging his tail and jumping for joy to see me, I feel a little guilty for leaving her for three months without having had the opportunity to give explanations, but she seems not to have resentments, is a dog and as such is faithful .. again the words of Dominique came to my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment