Friday, August 10, 2007

Cuisinart Kitchen Products Dealer Philippines

diplomatic meetings

.. about two months ago, 'when I passed by Samara, I visited the museum in search of fossils Alabin dinosaur discovered in the nearby hills Zighuli. I could not find anything about everything ', the museum was an exhibition of architecture and all the material shown was temporarily removed. Tatiana, the architect, curator of the exhibition I exchange 'for the Italian architect's assistant and collaborator of the show did not give me the time to explain that it was Italian, but with the show, although it could interest me, had nothing to do absolutely nothing! He put up a phone and told me about!
-.. ready?
-Si-an Italian ready answer me on the other side
-.. hem, excuse me, my name is Simone and the Museum Alabin but I've probably been mistaken for someone else, with whom I speak?
-It 's a pleasure meet, my name is Gianguido Breddo and the Italian consul in Samara.
.. I like being in a movie, I look at Tatiana and she smiles at me with complicity '.
Senta-Simon, maybe we can meet if it is not 'in a hurry, even for dinner tonight, what do you think?
-Guard are a bit 'in a hurry (We can not waste time with all the consoles that I find on the street!), I've got a moment here in Mongolia, perhaps when I come back, ok?
thus shifting 'the meeting on my return.
Last night I was back in Samara and Gianguido contacted ahead of time we have gathered on the riverside in a local Italian, a dozen people in all including wives and children, a small community 'on the Italian shore of the Volga. Tuscan accent console conclude that the parties must be a native of Siena-no, no, he says - to know 'thoroughbred Veneto, Treviso de mama and papa' de Padua, so 'born sol teraio penalty forums Treviso, just before de Pregansiol! After the move if ga 'to co Firense gavevo Tredese Ciapa animal and go' and go but the spoken Tuscan Venetian Raixa! -
.. after all this time resent speak my language, and 'almost a sinking heart, to be more' of two months I'm talking about an Anglo-Russian-Mongolian language forged during the trip! The evening passes fast
a thousand questions and curiosities' from both sides, behind the great Volga River flows peacefully while the setting sun seems affogarvisi inside ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment