A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS OF SARATOV'S "BROTHERS FREE" BIKE CLUB
Simone Chieregato
.. I'm in Saratov for the second time but this time he missed, a member of the " FREE BROTHERS, "she joins the board of his Dnepr 74 and leads me to the club immediately. I am proud to have a guest who come from as' far, all good guys (do not drink if they get driving), I prepare dinner and now I offer hospitality 'for the night.
.. after dinner, while you drink beer, tell me about their passion for motorcycles and their sacrifices to raise the money to buy them. Then the winter months spent in the garage of the house to change them and make them "beautiful" Their creativity knows no bounds, the hulls are made with a can of oil drums and then beaten by hand! It 'goes without saying that they are completely enthralled by my bike, questions abound; .. what does'? .. How much it weighs? .. .. As I watch spellbound as the story on my trip, almost all envy me and every one of them tells his dream to have a better bike and maybe some extra money 'to travel with a Ural 70's and no money does not go very far ..
.. but their genuine passion for bikes and 'commendable, the day after I acompagnano on a tour of the city', to visit parks and museums and clearly not even look into making hands in their pockets, are arguably their host.
.. who knows 'why' generosity 'and humility' are characteristic only of the poor people ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment