.. from the banks of the Volga and the Caucasus through the peninsula in Ukraine later, I start to get a little tired after three months spent in the saddle and I hurt all over his back and 'stiff as a piece of wood by dint of being all hours day in the same position. The Ukrainian friends who have helped me to wade rivers in Mongolia are already 'and asked me to go back to them for a greeting, even if the detour cost me 1,500 km gladly accept. Point to the south and arrived in the Crimean peninsula that begins to get dark, they are waiting for me, their jeep is clean now and ready for the next shipment. I spend a couple of days with them at night when you are together discussing their next adventure: from Norilsk to Tungusha meteorite that fell in 1911, where that fire 'the taiga for days and made it visible at night from a distance thousands of miles, are officially invited! .. We'll see. Allocation of heading north-east, but when I decide to L'Viv to get into Poland and take the path of the Baltic Sea. Krakow, Wroclaw, Warsaw fast flowing roadside, I virtually never stopped, I do not spring a light rain for days and I'm not going to stop me, the winter seems almost at the gates ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment