Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Give Books Ar Baby Shower Instead Of Cards

Route


The white line refers to the outward journey, the return to the red


.. tell a journey, albeit with the aid of photos and the movie is always a difficult task, requires a skilled orator to describe emotions and feelings and still miss the smells and fragrances to top it all off. To those who ask me how was I do not know what to say, does not know of anything nice to say, say it is still very restrictive, difficult does not say everything, exciting is not completely true, it was dangerous only in part, moving instead to almost the duration .. Through the blog I tried to tell more than I could, trying to satisfy the curiosity and the desire to know of those who were unable to follow, were many people who have thanked me for doing it. Someone in fact often said you made a gift to humanity, but do not think I was able to carry it out, I think only that the story of a journey, like so many other things, must always be told why there is always someone who has want to hear it.

A huge thanks to you that I have heard, Simone.

The trip in numbers:


12 cross-border
112 crossed the meridian
16 parallels

1,450 liters of benziana

4 liters of oil consumed

the 28,000 km run

88 travel days

two continents through

the 7 hour time difference

1200 photos taken

2 hours of video footage
5 interviews with

3 below the stock tires to 75

police checks along the road

17 falls on dirt

6 forded rivers
5 ethnic groups encountered in Siberia: Tuva
Bashkortostan
Kakassi
Tatari
Buryat
migilaia other people encountered

a single motion

a man

0 comments:

Post a Comment