Here's a review sent to me by a reader.
"Hello. Take a look at this pair that I tried not professional. Their names are David and Claudia and Genoa.
Both Italians. You high for about 50 170 kg ... blonde hair, shaved totally. A nice little body within 4 °, although rebuilt. You will receive in their apartment. The phone answers almost always him. We welcome all, if you want him involved and also bsx soft ... I would not :-))
Apart from that put you at ease very: friendly and know who he likes to talk in front of them. Then they invite you to go into the room and he starts to undress her and kiss her inviting me. I catapulted .... I had never squeezed her breasts redone .... not bad. He undressed her then 69 cabrio bj .... now ... after a bj while I was her man has now taken 90 ° Rai1. Exchange and various shapes .... Even double Rai1, rai 2 only his companion. Do not make haste, I spent plenty Oretta with them and ended up coming on the breast. They made me stay there all three naked on the bed talking.
The rates ..... 200 A wonderful experience to repeat. The council announced on
Board meetings in Genoa http://genova.ebacheca.it/claudia-e-davide.html.
Thanks to the reader to the review, and others who are waiting?!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment