Monday, July 23, 2007

Masterball Cheat For Gpsphone Emerald

GOBI DESERT!



Dalanzadgad arrival .. and I do try to do in an SUV on which to load the bags with a valid driver to lead me through the desert dunes to reach the ancient Mongolian capital, Karakorum, no way! Not to try and 'present in this remote village .. But luckily I
assists (almanco is time!) and met a caravan of seven off-road are taking a walk in the desert, the guests of two newlyweds, he and her French Mongolian, I join them immediately as follow my own route! Following the convoy there 'Kurt, Norwegian friend of the bride, he preferred to rent a bike, he traveled on an old XT 600. Free
Jucerday to luggage (so 'has been dubbed my bike by drivers of SUVs, in honor of the gallant General Genghis Kahn's right hand) and suspension rise of almost 10 cm, finally after 45 days, take off that heavy burden he carries on his back since we left!
seems reborn, I follow the train along the track on the right hand side at a distance of 100 Kurt on that left me spellbound watching me, I drive at full speed, the rear tire from behind the stones and clods of mud flying 20 m high, Jucerday climb on grassy slopes as if seeking its own way and I let go of doing everything in circus acts, ford a few streams to 120 per hour unleashing a cloud of steam when water flooded the engine, the drivers constantly with his arm out the window and raised his thumb, never seen a horse so 'frisky!
Almost at the close of second day we reach the sand dunes, some 800 m high, and 'a unique, shaped by wind and time seem a long cashmere scarf dropped from the sky .. Pitched his tent on the edge, the night a spectacular night sky seems to fall on top on him at any moment, the wind sings a sweet music ..
Again I've done it!
Before you go to sleep I think about where I will bring 'tenacity next time, I will' can not be confused with the stubborn determination not planted in some other mess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment