Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gays Places In Hyderabad

IRKUTSK



1,200 kilometers of taiga separate from Krasnoyarsk Irkutsk.

meeting in Krasnoyarsk Mikel, Basque rider direct to Vladivostok where he will take 'a ferry that will take him' in South Korea and will continue from there 'by air (with accompanying bike) for Canada. We meet somewhere in Irkutsk, he decides to make the crossing in two days, I clearly have more 'clever and decides to do in one day! I'm leaving the following day at 10 am, the asphalt and 'incredibly good and I decide to increase a notch on the accelerator, the first 300 km flying in a flash, after two and a half hours I have already' made a quarter of the way! But then 'the track disappears into thin air, the road turns into two deep grooves, the first crossing that I ask for than there is 'still sad-fuss' km-300 km ..!? I do not believe even though I know it 's true, after 6 hours are still jumping on those infernal hole and begins to rain, and' the icing on the cake. At eight o'clock in the evening, once found the asphalt, a tiny hotel check out of nowhere and decide to stop, reach 'Mikel a day late. When I open the front door seems to be in the waiting room of the station in Bombay, adults and children screaming for a crowded waiting room, but very few of them will have it, I try to pity the girl at the front desk and ask if I can at least lay a sleeping bag somewhere but do not agree, we we are not really many more '. Rim0nto in the saddle and decide to continue, three hours after the sun goes away and the remaining 600 km do them at night under a rain that none of it to stop. Arriving in town 'that dawns after 18 engine hours, the hotel more' luxury I did not take away anyone today, whatever the cost! We pass through a sieve, not a spare room, not even gold to pay for it .. A taxi driver tells me a hostel, will not be 'like much but it's worth a try, when I see the entrance collapsed in his arms, missing only the inscription "Abandon all hope ye who enter here." But still have a bed in a dorm with 12, while my system things a head rising from a bundle of blankets, and 'Mikel! -Hello my friend, then you got it, now no longer hope and hugs me ..- ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment