.. every good Soviet citizen knows that Shushenkoye, a small town lost in siberia wedged between the Autonomous Republic of Tuva Kakassia and lived in exile for three years and Mr. Lenin to be so, every good citizen Soviet, you should bear at least once in your life! more .. 'or not as do the people of Islamic faith with Mecca.
The visit to the open-air museum, which is faithfully GGIO small villa was at the time, so pretty much begins ': .. in this country lived for three years, the man most' intelligent russia.
I wanted to leave at once! I already had 'heard the nursery rhyme when I visited the museum in Gori, Georgia, birthplace of Stalin, but then decided to resist and keep wasting praise and compliments their game against the mind Of this supremely talented man and vision, a combination of rare qualities in one person!
results at the end of a tour (then called the guide who spoke English that day he was home on leave), the museum director asked me to interview a ;-)
The crew and is' prepared in a few minutes and I replied diligently and acquiescence to all their questions but the last I won the party ticket, the question-what do you think of Russia today? - I responded by quoting the famous phrase -.. Russia and 'difficult to understand, you can 'just have faith in you, and I have confidence. "
I have also promised an honorary citizen! Now the Italian
are more 'famous in Siberia after Toto Cotugno!
PS: you probably had a rumor of an Italian lunatic who prowls the Siberia and days later was followed by another 4 interviews (obviously for different reasons with each other) by local TV stations, it comforts me, I realized that they too do not have much to offer as a television!
0 comments:
Post a Comment