is where are all the Italians who are missing in Novosibirsk! At the hotel reception
Egidio meeting, designers, walking through the city 'Fabio recognizes the Italian accent of my voice (it does not seem strange to have a high tone of voice ..), he conductor in St. Petersburg but will conduct 'a concert tomorrow evening at the theater here in Novosibirsk, are invited but can not stay then I renewed the invitation to St. Petersburg and left me his address. Rosalba introduces me and I knew there was Laura, and Sara Mariarosa.
Clearly the evening I have dinner with the girls ;-)
Egidio meeting, designers, walking through the city 'Fabio recognizes the Italian accent of my voice (it does not seem strange to have a high tone of voice ..), he conductor in St. Petersburg but will conduct 'a concert tomorrow evening at the theater here in Novosibirsk, are invited but can not stay then I renewed the invitation to St. Petersburg and left me his address. Rosalba introduces me and I knew there was Laura, and Sara Mariarosa.
Clearly the evening I have dinner with the girls ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment