Monday, January 5, 2009

Sparkler Candles In Singapore

Two roads ... What will your verse


Two roads diverged in a wood

yellow, and sorry not to make them

Both being a single, long I stood

One of them until I could peering

Where in the undergrowth turning.


Then took the other, which was equally good

And having perhaps the best stocks

Because it was grassy and seemed a little marked;

Although, after all, the passing of The people

really had marked more or less the same,


Why no one in the morning showed

On grass the black mark of a step.

Oh, the other one I left for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

doubted if I should ever come.


tell this story with a sigh

Somewhere between long time:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ...

I took the one less traveled by, And

made all the difference is coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment