Friday morning, the mayor sent a letter to the chairmen of the cooperatives, in which (and I quote) said: [...] this notice is not renewed and extended contract that is expiring on 31 (thirty) December 2008 (two thousand).
The first day the first year of college, the first lesson in medieval history, Professor (genius) told us that the first rule for a historian who is respected is to verify the sources. Now: There are two types of sources: primary (documents) and secondary ("monuments ")...
Strangely, the mayor said yesterday (and I quote): "No dismissal. Who puts these rumors around, and do not say what mystifies us, of course, a good impression with all the community. I have spoken to upgrade their roles within the cooperative, also saw the cuts that will affect many municipalities in Sicily, including Pozzallo.
Retrain?
I read "non-renewal and extension of the contract" ...
Truly a strange deja vu .... and I quote ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment