Friday, October 31, 2008

Mature Wearing Girdle

Resolutio


It seemed an appropriate way to share, beyond everything.
There is no night, for however long it may be, that does not allow the sun to rise.
Now that the honeymoons are finishing, you need the courage to make decisions and ideas, it's time to do anything ... as if the world ended tonight





short, it is decided

and packed my bags and I do not think I'll see you never

've always been able to fend for yourself


so the advice I keep them for me

May the year
long chase and forget


to chase you every day to bring his gift

and find yourself always like ..

As if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended last night as if the world ended


Sometimes I miss you and still hurts


would be a lie if I said no but
the third bottle
you become wiser

know the pain will fade sooner or later

So
toast life and what brings us
drink with friends, classmates
, me too hot

tavern in the fog and low
where I feel almost as if ..

As if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended last night as if the world ended


As if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended tonight
as if the world ended last night as if the world ended

0 comments:

Post a Comment